2. You worked ALL NIGHT on your current events project. That thing was a beast! You place your ________ diorama carefully on the top shelf of your locker.
A. Halley's Comet
3. Because you want your locker to accurately reflect how dope you are, you have a poster of _________ hanging on the back of the door. It's da bomb.
A. Duran Duran
4. Whoa, your locker neighbor is so stylin'! She looks really fly with her:
A. blue eyeshadow and puffy, stiff bangs
5. After removing your Spanish for Mastery textbook for first period, you stow your backpack in your locker. It's personalized with a __________ button.
A. Where's the Beef?
6. There's a special little something in your backpack pocket. It's your:
A. My Little Pony
7. Shhhh... you also have something FORBIDDEN in your backpack. You would be so busted if you got caught with this, although, between you and me, I think it's no biggie. It's:
A. A slap bracelet
8. Your mom let you buy some new gym shoes this year, so you're kind of excited for fifth period to roll around. Then you'll get to change into your:
9. You're a dude. (If not, pretend you are for just a second.) Just to make sure you're nice and fresh after gym class, you have some ______ stashed in your gym bag.
10. Poufff! Now you're a girl! You also have a hair accessory to get your hair out of the way during gym so you don't look like a hot mess. It's a:
A. Banana clip
11. After Ms. Stoeger finally releases you from gym class (and YES, you're still a girl), you'll change out of your nice new sneakers and back into your:
A. Jelly shoes
12. Not all of your books are required reading, of course. You also have your novel to keep you occupied during study hall. It's called:
A. "Double Love: Volume 1 of Sweet Valley High" by Francine Pascal
13. Yikes! Your sister just sneaked up on you and slammed your locker door, and you let out a squealy little scream. How humiliating! You say:
A. Oh my God, Jennifer, what's your damage?
14. Whatever! Time to bounce. You just can't wait to get home and play with your:
Calculate Your Score
Mostly A's: You're a bodacious eighties kid, like TOTALLY.