Another week, another batch of dope '90s links.
1. Truth is stranger than fiction: are X-Files costars David Duchovny and Gillian Anderson talking to each other on the bone phone?
2. On a related note, this abstinence-only PSA dredged up from the depths of Youtube is an awkward painful reminder of the dry spell that was 1993...
3. Speaking of that very year, the satirists at Pajiba looks back with their signature mix of mock & droll.
4. The baby pictured on the cover of Nirvana's Nevermind is all grown up.
5. In honor of the film's 20th anniversary, Tim Burton reminisces over Michelle Pfeiffer's electric, scene-stealing performance as Selina Kyle (AKA Catwoman) in 1992's criminally underrated and visually rich Batman Returns.
"I don't really go back and look at the movies but her performance in that was one of my favorite performances of anything by anyone in any movie that I've worked on. It was just the best. Really, I'll never forget her in that."
6. Cypress Hill's early '90s anthem, filtered by neuroscientists through the nerves of a rare squid. No, seriously.
7. Our shirt of the week goes where no shirt has gone before.
8. Halloween is drawing closer. Do you have a costume yet?
9. The year in technology: 1998 (or baby, you've come a long way).
9 for the 90s Archives