Another week, another batch of totally happening '90s links...
1. Grunge gods Dinosaur Jr. have announced a new album, and you can preorder it (along with some bundled swag) via their website.
2. Here's a supercut of iconic sunglasses from the reel world (that is to say, film). Included in the edit are shades from some classics '90s flicks: Fight Club, Natural Born Killers, T2.
3. On a related note, here are 50 Reasons Why Terminator 2 Is The Greatest Film Of All Time. Point number 3 is particularly salient.
4. "English, motherfucker, do you speak it?"
5. Our tee of the week.
6. 25 brands from the '90s, some timeless, some rather forgettable and cringe-inducing.
7. Get the look: costume tutorials for '90s flicks such as Dazed and Confused, Ghost World, and Kids (pic'd below).
8. Characters from video games, movies, and cartoons, as channeled through an 8-bit, Pac Man filter.
9. '80s vs '90s? You make the call.