Another week, another link roundup...
1. "As we ascend the social ladder, viciousness wears a thicker mask." - sociologist Eric Fromm
2. 13 untapped '90s fashion trends, of which my favorite is the short sleeve tee layered over a long sleeve jersey.
3. 16 enduring friendships from the '90s. Pictured below: Juliana Hatfield and Evan Dando.
4. An animated filmography of Tim Burton. For '90s content, track forward to the 1:05 mark.
5. Bob Mould (Husker Du, Sugar) will tour later this year to promote a new album, Silver Age (Merge Records). He'll also perform his 1992 alt-rock classic, Cooper Blue, in its entirety on said tour.
6. 10 things you didn't know about The Silence of the Lambs.
7. Men In Black, as filtered through the twee-ish sensibilities of director Wes Anderson (or some people have waaaaay too much time on their hands).
8. On a related note, minimalist fan made posters for Anderson's films are embedded below.
9. What goes up...