1. Kotaku looks back lovingly on The Third World War, a 1993 video game released on the Sega CD platform. The artwork, attached below, is amazacrazy in a cult-of-personality-agit-prop-touchdown-dance-WTF kind of way.
2. T & L are reforming, and they're bringing C back from the grave via hologram.
3. Gizmodo runs down a list of 10 outdated gadgets that you can still purchase today. Pictured below: a DVD/VCR combo!
4. What Youtube might have looked like in the '90s.
5. 28 '90s couples, including Liv & Leo, then but not so much now.
6. Keanu Reeves is nuts.
7. Here's a gallery of atrocious stock images from the '90s.
8. Our first tee of the week reimagines Twin Peaks as a tourist destination, complete with local points of interest.
9. Our second tee of the week borrows the artwork from Marvel's epic crossover event, The Infinity Gauntlet (1991), and teases at The Avengers sequel (eta: 2015).