1. In the midst of a very ugly feud with Dave Grohl (no love lost there), Courtney Love and Hole reunited for a two-song performance in Williamsburg earlier in the month (video is embedded below). The first cut, "Miss World," was the quartet's breakout single; the second is a cover of The Wipers seminal punk anthem, "Over The Edge".
2. On a related note, grunge is a trending topic at Forever 21. Ridic...
3. As worn by Tyler Durden (Brad Pitt) in the '90s classic Fight Club, the retro recreationists at Found Item Clothing have released Sock It To Me, their first reproduction of 2012.
4. Play the name game: 3-Word '90s Bands.
5. Record Store Day kicks down an unexpected but welcome vinyl reissue of the Empire Records soundtrack.
6. Pop culture properties, including Turtle Mutant Ninja Turtles (below), as rendered in a minimalist fashion with Lego bricks. Clever...
7. B-list 90s actors, then and now.
8. The NYT explores the links between the concept of cool, aging gracefully, the nature of change, and the Internet. Oy vey...
9. Radiohead will appear on Austin City Limits. A teaser is clipped below.