1. 48 Pictures That Perfectly Capture The '90s.
2. Duff Beer has crossed over from the reel world to the real world.
3. The Dude gets the zombie treatment.
4. Sound parental advice here, and rather timely given the recent reish of Episode IV in 3D.
5. On a related note, one would be auteur ponders the obvious.
7. '90s Brit Pop icons, and onetime rivals, Damon Albarn and Noel Gallagher, make nice on the red carpet.
8. Likewise, Alan McGee, founder of famed UK imprint, Creation Records, is auctioning off a trove of records and memorabilia from his personal collection, including some very rare recordings from label flag bearer, Oasis.
9. Finally, there's this.